If one or all of the following sound familiar, it’s time to assess your surgical instrument reprocessing and sterile processing operations:
- OR case delays or cancellations due to instrument issues
- Surgical site infections or other HACs as a result of instrument contamination
- Physician dissatisfaction
- Reports of dirty, missing, or incomplete surgical or patient care trays
- Increased surgical instrument costs or patient care trays
- Sterile Processing Department staff retention and attendance problems
- An impending accreditation survey!!!
OSPECS Consulting, LLC solution is rooted in patient safety, improvement of non-conformities and physician satisfaction. Our team, led by national industry expert Mary Olivera, has over 30 years of experience in the field and deliver services that are flexible and customized to the hospital needs. We understand the challenges and downstream impact of Sterile Processing and what it takes to implement sustainable improvements. Our results-driven program uses organizational efficiency and process analysis to reorganize the Sterile Processing Department and establish functional workflow patterns.
Subscribe to Our Blog